LAUNCH CRP 349 As the latest addition to the Launch C-reader range, C-reader Professional 349 is a powerful DIY diagnostic tool designed to provide OBD full function and full system fast-test functions for its user, as well as the frequently used reset functions, such as Oil Service, EPB, BMS, SAS, ETS, DPF, ABS, bleeding, IMMO, TPMS, Sunroof in initialization and Injector Relearn.
LAUNCH CRP 349 Features
- Automatic vehicle model identification through VIN scan
- upport all 10 test modes of OBD II
- Equipped with Oil Service, EPB, BMS, SAS, ETS, DPF, ABS bleeding, IMMO, TPMS, Sunroof initialization and Injector Relearn.
- Full system diagnosis (actuation test excluding)
- Diagnostic data storage and playback
- Test reports sharing
- Real-time vehicle voltage display
- Support I/M fast scan.
- Work with overseas mainstream car models
LAUNCH CRP 349 Specification:
Operation System Android 7.0
Storage 16 GB
Display 7 inch touch screen
Battery Rechargeable Li-ion
Interface DB15 diagnostic interface the charging interface
Working Temperature -10℃ ~ 50℃
Dimension 246 x 139.5x 34 mm
Net Weight ＜650g
LAUNCH CRP 349 Descriptions
Outline of CRP 349
1- Charging LED Red means Charging and Green means Fully charged.
2- LCD Indicates test results.DB-15 diagnostic connector
3- To connect to vehicle’s DLC (Data Link Connector) via diagnostic cable.
4- 5V Charging port To connect to external DC power for charging the tool.
• In Off mode, press it for about 5 seconds to turn the handset on.
• In On mode:
• Press it to activate the LCD if the LCD is off.
• Press it to turn off the LCD if the LCD lights up.
• Press it for 3 seconds to turn it off.
6- HOME Press to the home (Job menu) screen.
7-Move cursor up and down for selection.
7-Move cursor left or right for selection; Or turn
7-page up and down when more than one page is displayed.
8- OK Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu list.
9- Return Exit the current program or return to the previous